Saturday, June 14, 2008

Featured real estate agent: Pamela Williamson



Pamela Williamson

I am a very personable honest and productive Real-Estate-Agent ready and willing to fill your needs to find that home your looking for. I have several years experience in Business Administration, Sales, Processor/Morgtage loans customer service, some experience in Interior Decorating, and Fine Art. I want you to walk into your house and know this is the one! Your home should reflect your personality. I am looking forward to finding you that special place. I would love the opportunity to give you honest service

If you live in Missouri and need a real estate agent give her a call. She has a reputation for being honest and hard working. There are a lot of sleazy broker/agents ou there. Make sure you choose someone who you can trust that will work hard for you.

her number is 314-600-2246

Go here to check out her main blog.

http://stlrealestate.wordpress.com/

No comments: